These cinnamon kale chips are flavourful, healthy and super easy to make. They’re a lovely sweet take on the now-classic kale chips.
Now here’s a great way to eat your greens!
These cinnamon kale chips just melt in the mouth with a satisfyingly delicate crispy texture.
Moreish and healthy, they are a sweet take on the oft-pinned on Pinterest kale chips.
Try them instead of popcorn for a quick but healthy snack.
Just set the timer on the oven. I got distracted while cooking my first batch and I can tell you that kale ash isn’t quite so tasty.
A little sugar and cinnamon makes them absolutely delicous.
Often, kale chips are savory, served with salt. But these ones are sweet kale chips.
Vegetables for dessert, ready in minutes.
Ways to enjoy kale chips
If you’re looking for more ways to make kale chips, try these toppings:
- sea salt and black pepper
- cajun seasoning
- smoked paprika and cumin
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Everything bagel seasoning
I hope you love my cinnamon kale chips recipe. Be sure to also try these other awesome kale dessert recipes! The kale adds moisture and sweetness, and makes cakes green!
- Tear away any thick steps. You only want the leaves for kale chips.
- Tear into bite-sized pieces
- Wash the kale well and pat it dry.
- Spread the kale into a single layer so it all cooks evenly.
get the cinnamon kale chips recipe
Did you make this recipe? Please let me know how it turned out for you!
Leave a comment and star rating below and share a picture with the hashtag #veggiedesserts. I love seeing your recreations of my vegetarian and vegan recipes.
Cinnamon Kale Chips
- 2 cups (100g) kale
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F / 175C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Remove the thick spine of the kale and tear into bite-sized pieces. Wash and pat dry.
- Coat the kale with the olive oil, massaging it in to ensure thorough coverage. Spread in a single layer onto the prepared tray (you may need two trays). Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small dish and sprinkle over the kale.
- Bake for 5 minutes, turn the tray and cook for another 3 minutes or until dry and starting to brown. Remove from the tray and allow to cool completely before serving.