Vegan Almond Milk Eggnog
This Vegan Eggnog is rich, boozy and delicious. It has almond milk (or any other dairy-free milk) along with spices. It's perfect for the holidays!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 3 cups (750ml) sweetened almond milk
- 14 oz (400ml) can coconut milk use full fat or light
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or more to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- Ground cinnamon
- 1 oz bourbon per serving optional
Blend all ingredients until well combined.
Stir in the bourbon before serving.
Garnish with a pinch of ground cinnamon.
Serve: cold over ice, or gently warmed in pan.
Note: Nutritional guidance doesn't include alcohol and is given based on light coconut milk.
- Try different vegan milk for a different taste.
- Try blending in 3 medjool dates instead of maple syrup.
- If you want it even thicker, try blending in a ripe banana.
- This vegan eggnog recipe will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serve warm or cold.
Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 230mg