This cranberry pomegranate cosmopolitan cocktail is refreshing, easy and perfect for a party.
Doesn't everyone love a cocktail party?
Yeah, I thought you all might. Wine, prosecco, beers and cider are all great when you have friends over, but... cocktails.
Going to the extra effort of making cocktails for friends makes everyone feel a bit special, doesn't it?
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be faffing in the kitchen while everyone is chatting and partying.
Nooooo... I don't want to be doing that. I have a big drinks dispenser that's great to fill up in advance so everyone can just help themselves. Shortcuts, yes, I'm all about shortcuts.
Get the Cranberry Pomegranate Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe
Did you make this recipe? Please let me know how it turned out for you!
Leave a comment and star rating below and share a picture with the hashtag #veggiedesserts. I love seeing your recreations of my vegetarian and vegan recipes.
Cranberry Pomegranate Cosmopolitan Cocktail
- 2 oz cranberry juice (50ml)
- 2 oz pomegranate juice (50ml)
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 shot orange liqueur I used Cointreau
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- handful of ice
To serve (optional):
- Pomegranate seeds
- Add all ingredients, except the pomegranate seeds, to a cocktail shaker and shake well. Strain into a glass and serve with the pomegranate seeds floating in the glass (they will slowly sink).
The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietician for special diet advice.