This huge collection of the best Vegetarian Christmas recipes includes appetizers, side dishes, desserts, condiments, and much more. Here you'll find everything you need to make a tasty, veggie, meat-free feast for the holidays!
'Tis the season for Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, squash, and cranberries!
Check out this epic collection of the BEST Vegetarian Christmas Recipes!
I've gathered exciting vegetarian appetizers, side dishes, meat-free main dishes, desserts, and condiments. They are all tried and tested recipes to impress your guests.
Seriously, nobody will miss the meat when they're sitting down to these creative and delicious Christmas dinner recipes!
Whether you’re looking for a few veg-packed dishes to serve to your veggie guests, or you're going entirely meatless this year, these vegetarian recipes will make it easy to satisfy everyone at your holiday dinner table.
I love the process of planning Christmas.
Dreaming up the perfect menu that friends and family will love is positively joyous. I love mixing and matching to get the full spread of everyone's classic favorites, new exciting recipes, and making the most of new plant-based foods.
That's why we've rounded up these delicious vegetarian Christmas dinner ideas to add to your holiday feast.
Here you’ll find veggie and vegan appetizers, side dishes, main dishes, condiments, and desserts that everyone will love.
Whether you're creating a vegetarian Christmas feast, or you want some tasty meat-free options that will even impress non-veggie guests, this list is for you!
I hope you’ll discover the perfect recipe in this roundup.
Planning Christmas Dinner
Wondering how to make it easier on Christmas or the days before when you meal prep?
Simply print the recipes, bookmark them, or save them to a Pinterest board. Then you can quickly and easily access them when you're ready to cook or shop in the run up to Christmas!
I hope that you love these vegetarian holiday recipes, so be sure to come back and leave a note in the comments or star rate the recipes.
Hint: Click the link text or photos to go straight to each recipe!
Christmas Dinner Tips
- If any of your dishes can be made ahead, then do! In the few days before, it's great to prep items and cook recipes that just need to be heated. Write a list so you know what needs to be defrosted, reheated or finished.
- Plan ahead! Decide on your menu in advance, and write out timings and shopping lists. Using a calendar or printed calendar page can really help.
- Make a note of which dishes need to be cooked in which gadet/oven. That way you won't be juggling needing to get things in and out of the oven at the same time.
- If you have an air fryer, instant pot, slow cooker or rice cooker, then use them for some dishes to free up space in the oven.
- Go through all your chosen recipes and write out a full shopping list. Double check pantry items that you need, in case they're out of date or run out.
- Be sure that the dishwasher is empty before you start cooking so you're not running out of dishes as you cook.
- Clean up as you go. It really helps so you're not faced with a huge mess in the kitchen, or you run out of wooden spoons, pots and pans. Even better, enlist some help from the family to be on dish duty.
- Set the table the night before. That way you have plenty of time to make it look beautiful.
Veggie Holiday Recipes
I hope you find some recipes here for your perfect meat-free Christmas dinner, to impress vegetarians and everyone else.
Please star rate and comment on your favorites to help others make their choices too!
Merry Christmas everyone!
You'll love these meat-free vegetarian and vegan holiday appetizer recipes! From soup and salad to finger foods.
Vegetarian Christmas Main Dishes
Wow your guests with these incredible veggie holiday main dishes! Nobody will miss the meat in these flavor-packed recipes.
Christmas is all about the amazing side dishes, right? So wow your family and guests with these tasty vegetarian Christmas side dishes.
Sauces and Condiments
Add a few homemade vegetarian gravies and sauces to your Christmas dinner!
Round off your Christmas dinner with one of these tasty festive dessert recipes!